It is our goal to be the UAE’s employer of choice. Terrazzo employees are empowered to research, innovate, and bring new ideas to life. This is how we deliver the exemplary service that our clients have come to expect. We actively encourage young, curious, and tech-savvy minds to join our organization, and we aim to promote people with fresh, problem-solving attitudes into management roles. We strive to have the highest professional ethics, to remain adaptable, and to continuously update our knowledge and expertise. Working towards a shared vision is what we believe ultimately drives our success.
If you feel Terrazzo will be a good fit for you and your career, we would like to hear from you. Please send your credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter.
1. Must have Leadership experience in the building materials in the UAE.
2. Must be well versed with civil engineering basics
3. Must have at least 5-10years experience in the industry
4. Growth role - potential promotion in 3 years
5. Must be able to demonstrate evidence of exceptional leadership capabilities
6. Must be a dynamic individual Who is ready to take up challenges and perform in very high pressure enviro emery’s.
Abu Dhabi Area Sales Manager required by a leading Building Materials company that continues to grow its Middle East footprint. This position requires business analysis and acquired knowledge of building materials (please see our website to get a list of the products we manufacture). The objective of this position is to execute a sales strategy that will continue the company’s successful growth in the region.
Key duties and responsibilities include:
• Coordinating with operations and procurement departments to streamline business procedures and increase efficiency
• Establish commercial and sales objectives with the overview of the Group MD.
• Elaborate business development plans, design and implement processes to support business growth, through customer and market definition.
• Facilitate business growth by working together with clients as well as business partners (suppliers, subcontractors, JV partners, technology providers, etc.)
• Build and maintain high-level contacts with current and prospective customers and other business and project partners. Drive revenue growth from existing clients.
• Drive prospects through to contract award (including identifying new customers and markets, developing approaches to the market, identifying prospects, proposal preparation, etc.)
• Identify and develop new markets and customer strategies.
• Manage and mentor the sales team of 10 people
• Manage KPIs to ensure sales goals are achieved.
Must have a keen understanding of construction market
Must have a solid foundation in managing a receivables across the territory (Abu Dhabi)
Responsibilities will include:
• Responsibility for all litigation and disputes including legal representation, offering advice on legal issues, review quality, facilitating pre-trial and all court-related work.
• Investigate legal claims and complaints by or against the company, conduct interviews, prepare reports and/or opinions based on findings to ensure that top management is made aware of all aspects of the legal claims and complaints and the associated risk
• Identify outside legal counsel when needed, negotiate contracts and manage risks associated with external legal representation, follow up on payments to legal counsels to ensure that the company receives the appropriate assistance from external legal counsels for litigation and legal advice.
• Coordinate with concerned departments and other parties in evaluation of potential litigation; develop recommendations for appropriate proceedings including prosecution, dismissal or settlement of such litigations, based upon Group‘s policy
• Monitor the legal and regulatory environment, including changes to laws & regulations that may affect operations of the Group or any part of it and proactively advise the Head of Legal, relevant BU Heads/ Managers, in order to take the appropriate action.
Secondary to principle Disputes and Litigation responsibilities:
• Provide counsel and advice on legal matters pertaining to agreements, leases, construction/consultancy contracts, commercial contracts, purchase agreements, licensing agreements, insurance, property matters, company law, labour law etc. to ensure that management receives the required legal advice when required.
• Participate in the drafting, negotiating and finalization of contracts between the organization and its vendors, consultants, contractors and customers (master developers, building owners, and individual tenants) when needed.
• Assist the Head of Legal by providing legal advice on the formulation of business policies to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and mitigation of legal risks